Alabama Sets New Transfer Rules

OPELIKA, Ala. (AP) — Alabama students who attend two-year colleges with plans to transfer to a four-year school will now be able to “reverse transfer” their four-year college credits toward an associate’s degree from the two-year school.

Every public university and Huntington College signed an agreement with the Alabama Community College System on Wednesday setting up a state-wide reverse transfer system.

Premium Employers